Monday 27 July 2015

New Barefoot Wanders

It has been so long since I blogged here.  Lots of new things have happened and I thought I should give you all an update about what's going on with Barefoot Wanders and stuff!  

I've made a newer, I think slightly improved, version of Barefoot Wanders.  
The viewing screen is now on a screen based in the dome.  There is now a way to see who has created the pictures and the title of the picture.  

There is a new dome... Barren Barefoot (Wanders).  


Again, there is a ground floor environment.  There is a sort of cafe and part of the swing dome.  I can't decide on a name... a couple of people have suggested 'Teabagging' But I can't bring myself to do it!  There is another screen to see art work created on the ground.  I have also found a way to keep the memories made at the LEA9 sim.  


Feel free to visit and have a wander around.  If you take a picture feel free to pass it to me so I can add it to the screens.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment